North Menominee County Community School Program will be offering the GRASP program this summer. GRASP is a 9 week program which helps students (1-8) maintain reading and math skills over the summer. Students and parents will have a choice between a paper course or an online course
- Students receive a workbook with 9 Lessons (either Math or Reading or both)
- Complete the weekly lessons (approx. 1 hour per week)
- Mail lessons to this office
- Lessons are scored and returned to you
- Instruction sheets accompany each packet
- Available for 4th through 8th grades only.
- Logins and directions will be emailed to the parent/student directly
- Complete the weekly lesson to be scored immediately.
* Scholarships are available. Please call our office before registering your child. (906)497-5282
- Sunday, Mar. 1st, 2020 - Friday, Apr. 24th, 2020
10:55 pm - 11:55 pm